Our client is a leading paper packaging manufacturer in Kenya and the East Africa region. They seek to hire a Direct Sales Representative who will respond to walk-in customers, attend to customer inquiries through social media i.e. emails, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter) etc. by providing product information, price and delivery timelines.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability and product uses.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Handling customer complaints in liaison with quality and production to provide timely feedback on the complaint raised.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Collect and analyses information and prepare data and sales reports
- Liaise with Dispatch/ sales admin to ensure goods are delivered to customers on time.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide on-going support.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma Sales & Marketing or any related field.
- 3yrs experience in an industrial manufacturing process environment (for entry level).
- Experience in paper industry will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Self-starter with high sense of responsibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills among all levels in the organization
- Ability to understand and resolve customer and process related problems
- Product Knowledge
- Proven customer support experience
- Achievement of individual monthly targets
- Customer retention 80% total outlet purchases every month.
- Customer recruitment (2 per month).
- Collection within credit terms.
- Reactivation of Dormant accounts (1) per month.
- Customer Service Relationship Management.
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports.
- Able to communicate in a clear and understandable manner
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Work under Pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Direct Sales Representative-Paper) to email@example.com before or on 27th November 2023
Salary: Ksh. 40,000
Employment Type: Full Time
Name: Hiring Kenya