Our client is looking for a Chef to join their team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
Chef responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner. Also, you should be familiar with sanitation regulations. Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that delights our guests.
Requirements and skills
- Proven 2 years work experience as a Chef
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Diploma in HOSPITALITY
NB: MUST BE CONVERSANT WITH PASTRY, SEA FOOD AND INTERNATIONAL CUISINE COOKING.
Interested candidates should share their CVs to email@example.com
Employment Type: Full Time
Name: Hiring Kenya