P4Light Medical Centre is searching for a talented and qualified optometrist to join their growing practice. As an optometrist, you will be expected to use your skills and knowledge to provide high-quality vision care to our patients.
- Perform thorough routine eye inspections.
- Identify the patient’s visual alertness, field of vision and hand-eye coordination.
- Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness and color blindness.
- Prescribe corrective lenses and medications.
- Maintain accurate medical files for all patients.
- Promote eye health by teaching patients about proper eye care techniques.
- Record all diagnosis and treatment plans including transfers and therapeutic prescriptions.
- Two years’ work experience
- Able to do refraction of all types
- Able to run an eye clinic and optical
- Able to glaze (all types of frames and lenses)
- Able to do primary eye diagnosis management
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th November 2023.
Education: Degree, Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time
Name: Hiring Kenya